Wood River Health Services provides a full range of medical, dental and social services to the community. These services include primary care, including routine physical exams, short- and long-term illnesses, immunizations and chronic disease management. Disciplines represented are Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Pediatrics.
- All ages primary care
- Well Child Exams
- School and Sports Physical Exams
- Annual Physical Examinations
- Wellness and prevention
- Geriatric care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Cancer screening
- Tobacco cessation
- STD testing
- Health education
- Nutritional health counseling
- Gynecological exams
- Family planning
- Pregnancy testing
- Women’s Cancer Screening Program
The dental department provides comprehensive services with a focus on preventative, restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
- Dental examinations
- Oral cancer screenings
- Sealants and fluoride varnishes
- Digital X-rays
- Root Canals
- Partial and complete dentures
Services are available for individuals affected by domestic violence, substance abuse, child and elderly abuse and other psycho-social issues.
Integrated care management supports patients with complex medical and social service needs. Our teams provide:
- Assistance before and after hospital care
- WIC services, specialized nutrition counseling and breast feeding support at two locations
- Chronic care services to manage complex conditions
- Prescription assistance
- Referrals to Medicaid or RIteCare
- Crisis intervention services for individuals affected by domestic violence, substance abuse, child and elderly abuse and other psycho-social issues.
Staff is also available to help navigate the complicated areas of health insurance and other benefits support.
(Provided by Westerly Hospital)
- Walk-in service; no appointment necessary
- Fully-accredited routine blood and specialty testing
- Certified by the American College of Radiology