- Graduate of accredited nursing program, BSN preferred
- One to two years related experience, preferred
- EHR experience, preferred
- Current RI license, required
- Current BLS, required
- Experience working in a community health center, preferred
Description of duties:
- Knowledge and Navigation experience with EHR; using the 4 point check, preferred;
- Must be able to prioritize and complete information requested in a timely fashion;
- Medication administration;
- Preparation of Vaccine and administration, required;
- Knowledge of pediatric immunizations, preferred;
- Communicate with the patient’s provider on an ongoing basis;
- Secure guidance or help as needed with department manager and support staff;
- Educate patients regarding treatment procedures, medications, or physicians’ instructions to patients;
- Telephone and walk-in triage of patients;
- Participate in professional development by attending programs workshops, in-services, assigned committees, department and staff meetings;
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all matters;
- Adhere to organizational policies and procedures;
- Enliven and support the mission, vision and values of WRHS;
- Performing other duties as assigned within scope of practice.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line. Don’t forget to check out our website at www.woodriverhealthservices.org.
Wood River Health Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment practices based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, sexual orientation or veterans’ status. We are actively seeking a diverse array of candidates.